cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eortiz
Occasional Member - Level 2

Banks linked to Concur in NL

Good afternoon everyone!!

I ´m looking for banks whose credit cards are able to be linked to Concur in The Netherland. I would appreciate If you have some info about it.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I know of AMEX and Citi Global. I am sure there are more than that, though, those are the only two I have experience with in the Netherlands.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
eortiz

Thank you for your answer!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eortiz if you are a current SAP Concur customer, your Client Success Manager should be able to provide a list of accepted banks. If you are currently in the implementation phase with SAP Concur, your implementation project manager should be able to provide this information. 

Do either of these scenarios match your situation or are you a prospective SAP Concur customer?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @eortiz 

now a day it is a common process that general banks and credit cards are easily linkable together with Concur. Would your company implementing the credit card only in the NL? if the person in charge is planning to implementing at EMEA level I would rather go with Visa or MasterCard as those are far much more accepted than AMEX or others and for the banks, in the past I have used Rabobank and ABN Amro without having problem with them, as you won't need (shouldn't need) to deal much with the banks anyway about implementing the feeding or afterwards.

For the credit cards, as it depends also if you are doing an individual country's entity contract or Global contract, you might have different obligations and liabilities, as a company or employee's individual. I would first focus on those aspects than the major banks will be able to support you, and as @KevinD suggested, ask also the support of your concur account manager, if you are already one of their clients.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
eortiz

Thank you very much for your comments. I already implemented Concur in Spain with BBVA (visa) and everything work perfectly. Being honest I never thought about contacting directly to visa. Currently we have visa with Rabobank but they say that it´s not possible to link it. I will contact visa.

Thanks