cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
floraj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Banking details update

Hi,

I am trying to submit my claim but this message is coming up 'Please update your banking details and resubmit your claim'. I have my mastercard registered, I have deleted in and re entered it but this message still comes up.

Could you help please.

Thank you,

Flora

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @floraj ,

The system is asking you to login to Concur and provide your bank account details in the profile section The idea is that the bank account is used to reimburse you for any cash expenses  that you incur.

Hope this helps.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@floraj  - you are seeing the message, since your company requires verified bank account details setup in your SAP Concur profile for any current and future expenses that you may need to be reimbursed for. In order to submit any expense report, regardless of the expense type, you will need to add your personal bank account details to your profile. Here are the steps. 

To enter the bank details follow these steps:

1. Login to Concur
  2. Select Profile > Profile Setting Bank Information
  3. Enter in required fields
  4. Select Save And Authorize
  • After entering your bank details your account needs to be verified. In a few days you find a deposit of 0.01 on your account. This means your account has been verified and you can submit reports.

Does this answer your question?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.