cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSmith22
New Member - Level 1

Banking Information?

I'm trying to submit my first expense report and I'm getting a red Alert that reads: "Your company wants to use Expense Pay to reimburse you for your approved expenses. Using Bank Information found in My Profile, enter the bank information you would like Expense Pay to make direct deposits for these reimbursements. You must do this before you can submit an expense report."  When I go to my Banking Information, my checking account is listed as CONFIRMED and says " This account is eligible to receive payments".  Any idea what I'm doing wrong and how to resolve this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CSmith22 sounds like it should be working. I just checked your account and it appears you are now able to submit reports.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Charlie_Green3
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm also having the same issue. It's been like a week and the issue hasn't solved itself

@Charlie_Green3 Thanks for the follow up post in the SAP Concur Community. Do you still need assistance? I see your banking information is confirmed and that you were able to submit your expense report. Please confirm. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
radioman1000

How was this error fixed?  I am having the same issue.

radioman1000

Magically, the error went away.  I love magic.

Charlie_Green3

I'm also having the same issue. It's been like a week and the issue hasn't solved itself