cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philipm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Banking Information

Hello, 

I can't enter by personal banking information. The boxes are grayed out. Any help would be great, thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philipm most likely, and this is just a guess based on companies, you need to enter your bank details through some sort of internal portal your company has which would then feed to SAP Concur. 

I recommend speaking to your manager as they should be able to help you with what steps to take.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@philipm most likely, and this is just a guess based on companies, you need to enter your bank details through some sort of internal portal your company has which would then feed to SAP Concur. 

I recommend speaking to your manager as they should be able to help you with what steps to take.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tubaolkun

Hello,

I need help for the report below. This is AMEX payment type not individual, but Concur is still asking for user's banking information. How can I have this report submitted?

tubaolkun_0-1692966427880.png

Hi @tubaolkun ,

If the claim has only card transactions, it is possible that the rule is setup incorrectly (without considering payment type). I would raise with internal support team/ Concur admin.

Another possibility is that you have IBIP cards where you have to pay the bank. In such case the company will reimburse your bank account. Hence the ask for bank information.

Hope this helps.

tubaolkun

Thanks, I changed it in Audit Rules section by adding an exception for that user but the reports are still giving this error. Are they need to be deleted and recreated or hopefully another solution?

tubaolkun

Actually I created a test report to see but it still gives the same error.

tubaolkun

It let me submitted. Thanks.

philipm

OK thank you! I have another question. I do not have the option for Personal Car Mileage under the travel category. Do you know how I would get access to that?

Thanks

-Phil