cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgoodwin73
Occasional Member - Level 2

Bank of America Corporate Credit Card

Hello - does anyone know if Bank of America has a corporate credit card? If so, what is it called? We currently have the small business credit card and it's problematic with the Concur feed (it doesn't work). Do you have corporate credit card recommendations? Please let me know. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgoodwin73 I would suggest posting this in the Admin Group. You are more likely to get a response from those members. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cgoodwin73
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you so much! I did and received several replies. 

jkingsford
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello.  Can you provide me with any info related to Bank of America credit cards?  We are still in the process of setting up our Concur account.  They want a 7 digit code from Bank of America corporate credit cards.  I've called BOA and asked if we have a corporate card.  They said yes.  It is called a Small Business Corporate card.  They don't know anything about a 7 digit code.  Any help would be appreciated.

We had a difficult time with our implementation, and this took forever to receive. I eventually received the Company ID from our implementation advisor at Bank of America.