cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktcar
New Member - Level 1

Bank fee stuck in expenses

I have an exorbitant bank fee of $172.40 in my expense report. No idea what it is from and I don't have a receipt so I cannot submit the report. Anyone encountered this before? Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

If it is on your company credit card, I would highly suggest calling the number on the back of your card. It could be fraud or it could be a mistaken charge. With things like this, it is best to involve the credit card company as soon as possible.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ktcar I would have suggested the same as @JessicaL . The bank is really the only "person" who can tell you what this charge is. They should be able to clear it up. In the case where they remove the charge, you likely will see a credit come into your profile. You will want to add both of these charges to an expense report to clear them out. They will cancel each other out. You will also need other expenses on the report since a zero amount report won't be allowed.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.