cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terrenlb
New Member - Level 1

Bank account not removed

Hello, 

I marked a bank account not active and added a new one, however the old account is still on there and showing active. I've had reimbursements for my expenses marked as extracted and I'm afraid it went to the account I closed. Anybody know how I can get this fixed or who to call to get it fixed? 

6 REPLIES 6
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi Terrenlb,

Concur will only accept one "confirmed" account.  Look at the bottom of the bank setup screen - only the "Confirmed" account below will be used.  

dlamont_0-1655408281205.png

Note also, that any expense report submitted prior to the new account becoming confirmed may deposit into the old account, unless it is actually closed.  If closed, the deposit will go back to Concur and try again each night until a confirmed account receives the deposit.

DLamont

I should also mention that bank accounts cannot be deleted, they remain in the system.  Even admins cannot remove the bank accounts.  Security for the user.

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlamont you are stealing my thunder. Kidding of course. Great job on the answer. I appreciate the help. 

@Terrenlb did this answer your question or do you need further assistance?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Terrenlb
New Member - Level 1

Mine shows active and Confirmed for both accounts.

Terrenlb_1-1655410725866.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Terrenlb I see a bank account on your profile with a status date of 6/16/2022. What day did you enter the new bank account? 

Also, your last expense report has an extracted for payment date of 6/13/2022, so whatever the active bank account was on your profile as of 6/13/2022 is where that payment will attempt to be made.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Terrenlb
New Member - Level 1

Okay, Yes the 6/16 was an accident today, those werent supposed to be added. They are the same account as the Active account at my bank though. 

What happens if the expense was extracted on the 13th and the account on file was one thats been closed? does it get sent back to the company or does it get sent to me in paper check form? 

If I understand correctly then, the latest confirmed account is the active one and the one that should be used for expense reimbursement to me? Even though my account shows multiple as active and confirmed?