cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jhemmi
Occasional Member - Level 3

Bambora Global Payment batches workflow timing

Does anyone know what the exact timing of the Bambora Global batches workflow is from time of batch being closed to when the payment is released and pulled from banks? It seems like the funding batch in Concur says IN PROGRESS for two days and that is a lot longer progress than before. 

Also, when is the exact timing of when we can release the actual payment batch for an account? Can I manual push it out?

We have many issues and I need to get one out ASAP. My Concur rep is looking into it but I was hoping someone here would have answers. I also have at case open, but it's slow getting answers.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jhemmi I don't think you can manually push it out, but I'm not 100% sure on this. Your Rep should be able to confirm this. I went into your batches and most of them are set to close Weekly. I know you can change the schedule, but I believe the current open batch will still use the previous schedule and the new schedule will not take affect until the next batch. 

You may want to ask your SAP Concur Rep about changing your Batch Schedules to On Demand, which would allow you to close them whenever you needed. Just a suggestion. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jhemmi I don't think you can manually push it out, but I'm not 100% sure on this. Your Rep should be able to confirm this. I went into your batches and most of them are set to close Weekly. I know you can change the schedule, but I believe the current open batch will still use the previous schedule and the new schedule will not take affect until the next batch. 

You may want to ask your SAP Concur Rep about changing your Batch Schedules to On Demand, which would allow you to close them whenever you needed. Just a suggestion. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.