cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

BAdI implementation to adjust the posting in SAP FI for Mexico Deductibility Cases

Hi all,

Currently in Concur there is a feature to meet legal requirement in Mexico that split a Expense in 2 lines (One Deductible and the other Non Deductible) as far as i know when the report is posted in FI is not posted as is shown in the Deductibility Summary reason for which it is necessary to implement a BAdI. I would like to share some information regarding this topic that can help others to adjust the posting logic within SAP.

The screenshots shown below are just reference that could help a Concur Administrator to discuss the logic behind a BAdI implementation with a Developer. (Gl accounts may vary depending on how the chart of accounts is structured in each company and client.)

If someone find interesting or need help with this i'm more than happy to help with it.

@KevinD what do you think about this post 😊 ?

Scenario 1

grodriguezproje_0-1721993129010.png

Scenario 2

grodriguezproje_1-1721993671431.png

Scenario 3

grodriguezproje_2-1721993736962.png

Scenario 4

grodriguezproje_3-1721993774273.png

Possible code logic

grodriguezproje_4-1721993973394.png

Report test 1

grodriguezproje_5-1721994116602.png

Report test 2

grodriguezproje_6-1721994209826.png

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grodriguezproje Well, to be honest, I don't know anything about BADi or Mexican deductions. I can't really comment on your post, but from what I see it looks quite informational and I'm sure it will prove helpful to others. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.