cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarahshim
New Member - Level 1

BAP North America

I am trying to submit BAP for North America. My total is $325 (the allowance per quarter), but the exception with the red exclamation mark will not go away or let me submit the report. 

I believe I have met both exceptions listed.

1. Select BAP from dropdown menu

2. Limit of $325 a quarter

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sarahshim I believe I found the issue. The red exception hard stop message says that BAP expenses cannot be purchased on a corporate card. Your entry dated 03/31/2022 was purchased on your corporate card. Below is a screenshot and the full exception message. 

Corporate credit cards should not be used to purchase company products which are reimbursed through the BAP program. If corporate cards were used by error for BAP reimbursements then check the "Personal" box in the expense entry with valid justification in the “Comments”. Note: You must select the “BAP Policy” from the “Policy Header” when you create a new expense report in Concur. Please contact Diageo_TE_Query@diageo.com for future assistance & resolution.

KevinD_0-1651001016046.png

The arrow is pointing to a corporate card charge. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.