Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1


Hi Team,


I  need some correction to my calim as submitted today. my cliam id is B5B3694BC0F54C87A047.


So may i requested to you please cancel this claim .



Shravan Kumar Tiwari


Community Manager
Community Manager

@IN00455S this forum doesn't have the ability to cancel claims. All requests of this nature need to go to SAP Concur Support. However, I would recommend two things before submitting a support ticket:

1. Recall your expense claim and simply make the necessary changes, then resumbit.

2. If your company has not turned on the option to Recall a report, then you will need to reach out to your Approver and have them send the report back to you.


If you are not familiar with either of these two options or they won't work for you for some reason, reach out to your company's SAP Concur site administrator. They will be able to help you with this issue. 



Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.