cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcazares23
New Member - Level 1

Awaiting payment

I have a payment request that was approved.  The payment status as of 2-14-22 is "extracted for payment."  However it has not yet been paid.  It seems to be taking much longer than any prior payments have.   Is it normal to take this long?  If so when should I expect to be paid.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcazares23 it normally shouldn't take this long. Your Finance or Accounting Departments are the best people to look into this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bewwebb
New Member - Level 1

Of course, it shouldn’t take so long nor should I receive multiple emails for days telling me that my expenses have been reimbursed when it takes another 6-19 days to reach my bank account. I have talked to my company Expense Report department and they can document where expenses are filed and approved by myself and those responsible at my company. When I call Concur for help, I am told some random date when I should see the deposit in my account. Referrring me back to my company is not the solution when Concur is the problem.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bewwebb Were you told by someone the amount of days it should take from when your finance team gives final approval to when the report should be reimbursed? 

Which of your expense reports took 19 days to receive payment? I'd like to look into the details of that report and see the time line. I've looked at a few of your reports and the longest I saw was 8 days from when it was added to the processing queue to payment, that also included two days for non-business days. 

I'd be happy to look at the report that took 19 days to get paid to see if I see any irregularity. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mbengts4
Occasional Member - Level 1

Doesn´t help for me,Payroll and HR say it´s totally in SAP´s hands.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbengts4 Hello there. I looked at your expense report and it received final approval on Feb. 23 and I see that it posted to your company's financial system that same day. I didn't see that your company is using our Expense Pay feature, so payments for out of pocket/Cash expenses come from your company, not SAP Concur. I'm surprised your Payroll department didn't provide a little bit more details of the payments and how they are made. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mbengts4
Occasional Member - Level 1

Same thing here,although extracted for payment was 1 day later 021522