cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LShull
Occasional Member - Level 2

Average Number of Reports Per Month

Is there a way to create a report with the average of reports submitted monthly for a given time?

I started creating a report and included the following data:

Employee

Report Name

Approval Status

Sent for Payment

I grouped Employee and Report Name and clicked on Summarize. This gives me the number of reports per employee.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LShull I have some information for you on how to do this. It is a screenshot of a report where this has been done. Here are additional details:

You have to group on the year and then month number like below. Then once you have the groups, you can set a summarization on the ID field setting to Count for the cells and Average for the footers.

First screenshot is to help you add the correct data items. You won't see Sent for Payment, but from the Data Warehouse data items, just find this item, then right-click to create a filter/prompt for it. It does not need to be a data item on the report. 

KevinD_0-1649200732552.png

KevinD_1-1649200797597.png

KevinD_2-1649200807790.png

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LShull I have some information for you on how to do this. It is a screenshot of a report where this has been done. Here are additional details:

You have to group on the year and then month number like below. Then once you have the groups, you can set a summarization on the ID field setting to Count for the cells and Average for the footers.

First screenshot is to help you add the correct data items. You won't see Sent for Payment, but from the Data Warehouse data items, just find this item, then right-click to create a filter/prompt for it. It does not need to be a data item on the report. 

KevinD_0-1649200732552.png

KevinD_1-1649200797597.png

KevinD_2-1649200807790.png

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LShull
Occasional Member - Level 2

Fantastic! It worked. Thank you so very much!!