cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikesssss
Occasional Member - Level 1

Available expenses still showing on home screen but no pending expenses when we clicked inside

Hello!

We have a case that there are items still showing under available expenses in homepage but when we clicked at them, there is no pending item at available expenses. And those items were reported and paid to AMEX.

We would like to know how to remove these items out of available expenses in the home screen as the staff starts to receive the notification email that there are Unreconciled Corporate Card Transactions in your corporate card statement.

We also checked unassigned transaction by there is no unassigned transaction for this staff.

Please let us know what information is needed for checking on this issue.

Thank you,

Ekawit

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ikesssss if this is still an issue can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and if you could, private message me the full name of the employee experiencing the issue that way I can see if I can replicate the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ikesssss if this is still an issue can you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and if you could, private message me the full name of the employee experiencing the issue that way I can see if I can replicate the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.