cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gioval
Occasional Member - Level 1

Available cash advance

Hi.

I really need to know if I can stop the employee from select the option: "There are cash advance available to add to this claim. View"? when he/she is creating an expense report. My need is to stop the employee from add an available cash advance during the expense report creation. In our scenario the employee can request a cash advance during the request report creation and only in this phase.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gioval are employees creating cash advances using the Cash Advance option? That is the only way I know that a cash advance can be available to be added to an expense report. Adding to that, a Cash Advance is only available if the Cash Advance Admin set the status of the Cash Advance to Issued. Also, how will the employees account for the Cash Advance if they are not adding it to an expense report? 

Looks like you are an SAP Concur partner. Which company are you working with where this is happening? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vidko
New Member - Level 1

There is only one way to do it and that is using the cash advance option, there is no other way to add cash advance to an expense report. You may have to change the status of cash advance admin to fix the issue.

Vidko
Bankoline Plc,
$50 loan instant app