cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcrackin
Occasional Member - Level 1

Available Expenses won't move to a Report

Hi all,

I have 2 transactions for the same date/amount/vendor made on a credit card. They are legitimate entries in Concur. 

However, when I attempt to move them to a report, they don't move...they stay in Available Expenses. Anyone know what this issue is?

mcrackin_0-1668713736939.png

6 REPLIES 6
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Do you get an error message, or do they just not move?  Are you trying to move them both at the same time or individually?

Nankafu

There is no error message. We also tried moving both transactions individually as well as separately but nothing works.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcrackin I looked in your account and the account of the person for whom you are a delegate and didn't see these two charges. Has the issue resolved? What am I missing?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcrackin

Hi Kevin,

I am not a delegate for this person, I am a finance administrator trying to help them out. The users e-mail tsadik@afn.ca

Nankafu

Sorry Kevin, the user is actually cgideon@afn.ca and the transactions descriptions and amounts are the same but for 2 different guests. I am also one of the finance administrators.

This happened to one of my employees and they had to call the service desk for assistance. I couldn't move the expense either as the admin. They never explained what the service desk did to help them.

Nancy Murray
Agfa