cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_S
Occasional Member - Level 1

Available Expense List Items Still Exist

In my AVAILABLE EXPENSE list on the Expense tab, I have a couple items which automatically showed up for old expense reports, but were not used.  I've been refunded fully for these old trips and my corporate card holds a zero balance, yet these linger.  Is there a way to clear this list so the old ones which are now irrelevant can be cleared?

3 REPLIES 3
grantbeach
New Member - Level 1

I have the same situation where I made a Hotel reservation through SAP Concur but checked out before date schedule and entered expense with receipt. How do we remove the entry that is no longer needed?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@John_S and @grantbeach those itinerary items can be deleted (if your company has enabled the option) by going to Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. This will take you to the Manage Expenses screen. You will see your Available Expenses listed here. Just check the little checkboxes next to all items you don't need. Once selected, the Delete button should turn on. If it doesn't, then your company has disabled the option. In that case, you can add those items to a report then mark them as Personal. This will put in a zero requested amount for the items to ensure you aren't reimbursed for them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
John_S
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the reply KevinD.  When I click the check box, I get access to a "Move" button and a "Match", but no "Delete" option.  I'll try the report - personal option and see if this clears them.