cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Availability date for new Expense UI

Has a target date been published for availability of the new Expense UI?

1 Solution
Solution
ClayT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Folks! I have some info on this one. The NextGen Expense UI is being released in phases, beginning today actually.

Preview Period: Starting with the March release on March 17, 2018, the Preview Period allows Limited Functionality. You want to confirm that your organization isn't using any of the current features that are not yet available in NextGen Expense. If your organization is NOT using any of the features not yet available, then in theory you can transition as soon as you want, including during this period.

Final Cutover: We will provide clients with 6 months notice ahead of the final cutover date. As of January 2019, no cutover date has been published, meaning you have more than 6 months from today to migrate.

We recommend starting to plan your transition date now based on the functionality you use.

You can review our FULL FAQ here, which should answer most questions and will get you started with technical documentation and more.

Note: Response edited January 2019

- Clay Thompson @ SAP Concur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi there - I was at a session yesterday and it was announced that the opt in date was from September 2018 with a mandatory transition by March 2019.

Kind regards

Rich
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Whilst I do not have the privilege of being at Fusion, I will quote, what Clay Thompson said on the LinkedIn Concur group, verbatim

Preview Period with Limited Feature Functionality:
The Preview period will begin with the March 2018 release, currently scheduled for March 17, 2018. Expense Administrators should use this time to prepare your team for the change, and you can even decide to turn it on for your users or, with Professional edition, groups of users. It’s important to know the Preview period will not include the full functionality available in the current version of Concur Expense.

Whether you decide to take advantage of NextGen Expense with the Preview period, or wait until General Availability in September, we’re confident you will find the new user experience improves how your organization creates and submits expense reports.

Please review our full FAQ here: http://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/FAQ_NextGen_Expense_User_Interface.pdf

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
Solution
ClayT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Folks! I have some info on this one. The NextGen Expense UI is being released in phases, beginning today actually.

Preview Period: Starting with the March release on March 17, 2018, the Preview Period allows Limited Functionality. You want to confirm that your organization isn't using any of the current features that are not yet available in NextGen Expense. If your organization is NOT using any of the features not yet available, then in theory you can transition as soon as you want, including during this period.

Final Cutover: We will provide clients with 6 months notice ahead of the final cutover date. As of January 2019, no cutover date has been published, meaning you have more than 6 months from today to migrate.

We recommend starting to plan your transition date now based on the functionality you use.

You can review our FULL FAQ here, which should answer most questions and will get you started with technical documentation and more.

Note: Response edited January 2019

- Clay Thompson @ SAP Concur