cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tkgudmunson
Occasional Member - Level 2

Automatic Concur Delegates

Hi there,

I've been searching and I haven't found any existing discussion post regarding a way to automatically assign a delegate in Concur Expense. 

We are currently having to manually assign expense delegates for employees when they leave the company. We have an automatic feed from our HR system that will mark the user as inactive when they leave, however, I am hoping to also have a way for the employee's supervisor to be added as a delegate for the inactive user. Does anyone know of a way to automate this? Thank you!   

Tayler

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tkgudmunson we do have an employee import file that can be used to assign delegates. We refer to this as a 500 or 550 record. It sounds like you might be doing a 305 record import currently. According to my colleague, you can add the 500 or 550 data to the 305 record or apparently use the 500 or 550 separately. 

Here is a link to our deployment toolkit document so you read up on using our Templates. My colleague suggested working directly with SAP Concur Support though since the template needs to be converted to a .txt for these kind of import records and the process isn't super straightforward. 

Link to Deployment Toolkit: https://www.concurtraining.com/deployment-toolkit/en/expense/analysis-and-design

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.