cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Automatic Coding of Expenses

Our company recently transitioned from Expensify to Concur and one of the striking features that seems to be missing is what was called the "Rules" function in Expensify. Each user could individually set up rules to say "any receipt that comes from Southwest Airlines is automatically coded to Airfare" or "any receipt from Staples is automatically coded to Office Supplies".  I am unable to find a similar feature and my users are complaning of this being  real step-down in terms of functionality because they now need to manually code every charge that comes through, rather than having their frequently used vendors be auto-tagged.

Is there some feature or work-around people have used to provide this type of functionality

2 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Automatic Coding of Expenses

@errmille are you importing your corporate card transactions? The answer to this question will help me help you greatly. I'll await your reply. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
New Member - Level 1

Re: Automatic Coding of Expenses

yes...