cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanaya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Auto Import Credit Card Charges to Expenses

My Executive's personal credit card is linked using Yodlee. We have a professional account. Each month he goes to the "View Transactions" screen and manually imports the transactions from this card into "Available Expenses" or an open report. Is there a way for these transactions to automatically import into "Available Expenses"? Having my Executive manually pull these each month is a hassle for him, especially when I'm a delegate for his expenses and a Company Admin, I'm not able to import these transactions either.

This automation is included with company charge cards, but I can't seem to get it to work with a personal, linked card.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lanaya this is what I found about refreshing/uploading via Yodlee:

Yodlee will perform a transaction refresh in the following scenarios:

• When a user adds a personal card for the first time, Yodlee will initially bring over transactions for the past 30 days
  • After the initial registration, Yodlee will automatically perform a refresh of transactions every time a user logs into SAP Concur (SEE NOTE BELOW)
  • Subsequent refreshes will only bring new transactions since the last refresh, for up to a maximum of the past 30 days
  • Expenses imported will not disappear after 30 days unless the user deletes them or deleted the card
  • Also, ensure that the user is logging into SAP Concur at least once every 7-14 days to ensure that Yodlee is importing the most recent charges. This must be done from a desktop (mobile login will not work to refresh Yodlee transactions). If this best practice is not been followed, it might lead to transaction sync issues.  

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lanaya

Thank you Kevin, but the problem I'm facing isn't with the expenses being imported from Yodlee. The issue is that the imported expenses are only found in his "View Transactions" which I cannot see, even as a delegate. So, he has to log in each time to then move those charges to "Available Expenses" or an open report. I would like for the transaction from the "View Transactions" section to either automatically move to "Available Expenses" OR give the delegate access to move the transactions.

Will turning on Expense Assistant work? Our employees have the ability to turn on Expense Assistant which automatically puts credit card receipts into a new report. 

lanaya

Expense Assistant will only add them to a report if they're already in "Available Expenses". The problem is getting them to "Available Expenses"