cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vishensingh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Auto Image Crop not working

Good day,

I am having problems capturing receipts via camera on the mobile app. The auto image crop is not working correctly. It is randomly cropping the image and not where it is intended to.

I am using an iPhone 11 running iOS14.5.1 with app version 9.90.0.2105111404.I have deleted the app and re-installed with no lucking of fixing this problem. Please assist

5 REPLIES 5
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Vishensingh 

did you try to remove the feature of auto-crop picture? I had the same problem in the past and since removed it was working as I needed.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
taylorhouse
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi

There are a number of us with the same issue. Camera slow response and seems to of started with update 9.90.0 and is also still an issue with 9.90.1. 

Did you manage to find a solution?

@taylorhouse @Vishensingh this is a known issue and our development team is working on a fix. No date has been given as to when the fix will be ready. For now, we suggest turning off the Auto-Crop feature. To turn it off:

1. Open the SAP Concur mobile app.

2. Press the camera icon on the home screen (it might say Receipts or ExpenseIt)

3. When your camera turns on, you will see three icons across the top of the screen. The middle icon is the auto-crop option. Press this icon. 

That will turn off the feature. You will know it is off because the icon will have a diagonal line through it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
taylorhouse
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin.

This function did work before the 9.90.0 update, so hopefully not to long for a fixed version.

I have come up with a work around for now

1. Open Concur app and turn off Auto Crop as suggested.
2. You can now take photos via the app, but they are no cropped and there does not seem a way to manual crop.
3. Alternatively take the photo with the normal phone camera app.
4. Select edit and crop and manually crop the image
5. Then open Concur app
6. Select the Camera Receipt
7. Instead of taking a photo, select the picture icon on the right. Allow access to photos and then you can select the cropped picture from your gallery, then done.

@taylorhouse that is a great workaround. Thank you for sharing. I'm sure others will benefit from this as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.