cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alannazhang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Audit trail - mobile app

Hi, 

We have been told within our organization that if an expense report' invoices/receipts are reviewed via mobile app, Concur audit trail will not log the receipt as "receipt reviewed" at entry level. Can someone please confirm if this is true? 

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alannazhang Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. A log will be listed in the Report's Audit Trail once an Approver views the receipt both in the Report Header Level and Expense Entry Level using Concur mobile app.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alannazhang
Occasional Member - Level 1

@leedau , thanks for the information. Will Concur create a log of "receipt reviewed" in audit trail, if I do not click on the receipt from the expense item level? When I click on the expense item, Concur will bring up the detail of the expense item and the receipt (I guess a preview) is on top of the phone screen. Do the approvers have to click on the receipt to count as "receipt reviewed"?  Thanks!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alannazhang Thanks for the follow up. Let me confirm with the SAP Concur Product teams. I will revert back. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.