cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Audit Rule to Check for Request ID

We are about to role out the Concur Request module and with it being integrated with Expense, we are curious if anyone has been able to generate an audit rule to control certain expenses to be not be submitted without a request ID submitted.

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
1 Solution
Solution
dkampantai
Occasional Member - Level 2

@tstagliano - If I understood corret your question and based on my knowledge there is no condition for Request ID in the request part but generally you can play with the conditions (e.g. Has Request Entry) and you can have for example audit rules  (in Expense module) which will force the users to append a Request Report for specific expense claims (e.g. Hotel). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
dkampantai
Occasional Member - Level 2

@tstagliano - If I understood corret your question and based on my knowledge there is no condition for Request ID in the request part but generally you can play with the conditions (e.g. Has Request Entry) and you can have for example audit rules  (in Expense module) which will force the users to append a Request Report for specific expense claims (e.g. Hotel). 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tstagliano I was looking at audit rules and it looks like you can build a rule that has a condition of Report Has Request Equal No and then add a condition for Entry Expense Type in and add all the expense types. 

You could give that a try. I suggest testing with test users or a test group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.