cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Audit Rule to Check Credit Card Country vs Employee Group

Is there a way I can restrict employees from submitting Credit card expenses where the employee group country is not equal to the credit card issuing country. Any help is appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @mamehta 

do you mean you want employees using Company credit card ONLY on the country where the credit card is issued? Maybe to avoid forex charges?

Or please provide an example so I can understand better. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello, We recently had a situation where an employee was transferred to Taiwan from Hongkong and his credit card balance was paid to the credit card company in Taiwan once he submitted his expenses after his transfer instead of paying it to Hongkong branch. So we are looking to create an audit rule where the system checks for the employee group country and the credit card issuing country to be same before he is allowed to submit the expense report. I hope this clarifies the situation.

Thank You

Dear @mamehta 

In all cases, if an employee move from one entity to another, their credit card must be cancelled and re-issue a new one, and have their outstanding credit card transactions submitted before moving to the new entity.

I don't think is possible to create a rule in the system as such as credit cards are linked to Employee ID number and not country group. The issues is not coming from Concur, but from the employee data feed from your company to Concur. 

I guess those cases are rare of employees moving from one entity to another, but please deal closes with the group who manage the employee master data file, they should be able to inform you well in advance in order for you to deal with those employees for a smooth concur transfer. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari