cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katiehowle
Occasional Member - Level 2

Audit Log of Changes under Company Admin User and Permission Administration sections

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Cognos report to report on all 'admin' changes made by administrators under the company admin user section - specifically User Administration and Permission Administration.

In our our system we could easily see who made changes to such things as delegates, cost centres etc. It doesn't appear that SAP Concur has this visibility.

I have created a report utilising :

katiehowle_1-1705636147981.png

But its limiting in the data is will display. 

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to get the required information into a report?

Thanks

Katie

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@katiehowle could you take a screenshot of the actual report you built so I can see which data items you used on the report, please? I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Feli_lpy
New Member - Level 1

Hi, I will need this report as well. Could you provide the step? Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Feli_lpy the screenshot provided by @katiehowle shows the folder to pull the data items from. All the items you need for such a report are shown in the screenshot. 

Have you ever built a Cognos report before? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.