cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Attendees not assigned proportion of expense

My employees are having trouble with the meal expense after adding attendees.  While the attendees are listed, the amount of their dinner is being charged to the employee and triggering the audit rule for meals over the limit warning.  So they all have to enter a comment stating that Concur is not displaying the split of the meal.  I check the attendee link and the amounts are there, but the itemization shows $0.  If I put in attendees, why would I have to itemize the expense?  This seems like double work and not going to be easily accepted by my travelers.  I have tried a manual test and I get the same error.

Nancyagfa_0-1667848710753.png 

Nancyagfa_1-1667848737719.png

It doesn't even show both attendees from the entry page.  I usually can figure this out, but I can't even place a ticket because the support tab is down for me and I might get an answer in a few hours.

This UI makes expense reporting very time consuming and difficult.  I prefer the old, straightforward UI.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyagfa could you private message me the name of the person whose report this is, please? I'd like to take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.