cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alyssa-muncie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendee VS Recipient?

I am doing my expense report and the expense type is EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION/PRIZES. When I go to add ATTENDEES the Attendee Type defaults to RECIPIENT and does not allow for other selections, then when I try to type any employees name in it does not recognize people who have worked for my company for years.

There are only two options - "More Search Options" and "Create New Attendee" and under "More Search Options" if I enter a first or last name I get NO RESULTS

"Create New Attendee" looks like it MIGHT work, and allow me to manually enter all 55 employees (Kind of a bummer but okay I guess I have no choice) but it also wants an ASSOCIATE ID. I am not sure if what I need to put in is our employee IDs or something else.

Any assistance, suggestions or help would be very much appreciated. I really need to figure this out before the 15th

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alyssa-muncie could you please send me a private message with the recipients first and last name please? Click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.