cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeValueDriver
Occasional Member - Level 2

Attendee Template Importing Issue

Hi All, 

When I try to import attendees to an expense, external/business guest attendees works fine.  It gets loaded to attendee list and I can select and add them to the expense. 

But when I try to import internal employee, I need to make sure attendee type is typed as "Employee(s)"  in the template, if I change attendee type to "Employee" without (s), it will shows up as as error and will not import. If I change attendee type to "Employee(s)", fill in all the fields as what I would do witht the manual search and select steps, it will not show up as error, however, it will show up as duplicate and not get imported. At the end, neither employees are added to the attendee list. 

Added: 0Skipped: 1Cannot import: 1Duplicates: 0

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeValueDriver I'm looking at your site and I have a guess as to the issue, but I cannot say for sure without seeing a copy of your filled out import template. Could you take a screenshot of the template, just the first few lines is fine and send the screenshot to me in a private message. 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeValueDriver I'm looking at your site and I have a guess as to the issue, but I cannot say for sure without seeing a copy of your filled out import template. Could you take a screenshot of the template, just the first few lines is fine and send the screenshot to me in a private message. 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sifalina
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

My company is PMI International. I have over 50 list of business guest to import, but it keep saying error and need to check my language setting. FYI, my administration block MS Excel 97-2003, is that the reason I can not upload the file. I hesitant to manually input those names 

Please help thank you