cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisatownz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendee Status required for employee

Hi All,

We are experiencing problems when using the SAP Concur App to enter entertainment claims where employees are named as attendees. These attendees require the travelling/not travelling status to be selected whcih cannot be performed through the app. Is there any way that we can disable the requirement of the status for theses attendees? We don't require the field for our purposes and entertainment claims cannot be fully completed using the App if the status requirement remains.

Thanks Lisa

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisatownz What is the name of your company? I believe this requirement is a custom requirement our customers can setup, but I want to double-check. If it is a customization, then you should be able to remove the requirement. 

If you would rather, feel free to send me your company name in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lisatownz

Hi Kevin,

Company name is Japan Australia LNG (MIMI)

Thanks for trying to help

Kind regards,

Lisa

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisatownz If you are the site administrator, go to Administration in the upper right-hand corner of the SAP Concur home screen. Select Expense Settings. 

From the Expense Settings screen, go to Capturing Spend>VAT. On the VAT screen, you should see two steps. Step 2 says Fringe Benefits. Here you will see a list of expense types, including your Entertainment expenses. If you don't want the status field to be required, I believe you can remove it from this screen. You click on one of the entertainment expenses, the click Remove. 

If removing it causes more of an issue, you can always add it back by using the New button on the Fringe Benefits screen. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lisatownz

Thanks Kevin,

This doesn't help unfortunately and I when I reached out to our implementation guy I was told the status requirement cannot be removed from the employee attendee. My only avenue is to post a suggestion that the next upgrade to the App includes a correction for this issue.

thanks for trying to help

Kind Regards,

Lisa

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @lisatownz ,

The field is relevant for Australian Fringe Benefits Tax so I don't know if it can be turned off under a Policy where FBT is enabled.

There are existing Solution Suggestions to expose this field in the app, but it's been a problem for Australian Concur users for years and is obviously not a priority or it would have been fixed by now.  Very frustrating.

Cheers

Dean