cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Attendee Search by Name Badge: FirstName & organization-level-number from Top of country responsible

In meeting for:

1. same level of organization

2. from different continents:

Name badge has following information:

1. Jo

2. Canada

Because Title is not there, my CFO guessed Title is same as his but CFO but does not exist in continent under Jo.

is it possible to search using following:

1. Jo

2. 3 (which is organization level from top of country responsible for)

Otherwise, how to search with Name Badge on someone who attends meeting from a different continent? 

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @panes-rubrics 

As an end user you do not see what expenses/ attendees are input by other employees. The only option is to create your favorites and use them when recording your expenses.

The Attendee Outlook Integration feature was available in the past but no longer available in the current NextGen UI.

Best regards,

Rohan

panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

I cannot post here link  posted to Microsoft hoping for votes to elevate probability of feature to offload challenge which could also apply to others:

Global Enterprise Contact Search beyond wildcard? add Country Names Abbreviated? Organization Level proximity? Country responsibility?

However, my use case is searching contact with non-exact criterion which is a superset of wildcard.

Example:

Internal contact to find with Partial Criterion:

Name = Jon

Country = USA

Title = Accounting

Company = ?

Outlook Database

First Name

Country

Title

Company

Jon

Europe

Accounting Head

ABC

Jon

United States

Accounting Clerk

XYZ

Joan

Europe

ccounting Head

ABC

Joan

United States

Accounting Clerk

XYZ

John

United States

Head of Business

ABC

After using Title as search, I am now confident Title is wrong for John because no search result come close to First Name; above took time but how to proceed with

Name = Jon

Country = USA

Would you show me your steps?

PAIN POINTS when limited to wildcard search:

1. Outlook search result does not show Names, Country and Title w/o more clicking/scrolling.
  2. Company Name is not useful when its name is not known ahead of time.
  3. United States cannot be found using "USA"

IMHO, in the very least, how to customize Outlook intelligence on search by country? I can only find contact using "United States"

Why not:

1. "US"
  2. "USA"

Jon

Europe

Accounting Head

ABC

Jon

United States

Accounting Clerk

XYZ

Joan

Europe

ccounting Head

ABC

Joan

United States

Accounting Clerk

XYZ

John

United States

Head of Business of Canada

ABC

panes-rubrics
Routine Member - Level 1

Since my Manager use Team Chat to send me names, the better solution is Name Check in Teams Body field

My post to Microsoft Teams App as follows

After more exploration, am I correct Who bot is intended for To-Field not Body-Field? what I wish is Who bot is also intended for Body-Field.

USE CASE: To Field is not where Who bot is needed.

Manager in hurry sends subordinate partial Name and Title of stranger (but colleague) in a party; subordinate need Full Names. To Field is not where Who bot is needed.