cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cguadron
New Member - Level 1

Attaching receipts from "Receipts" tab to expenses?

In the iOS mobile app, for expense reports, there are tabs for "Details," "Expenses," and "Receipts."

I used the Receipts tab to add images of receipts during my trip. After my trip, I imported credit card charges to the Expenses tab. I can't find a way to add the receipt images I already have in the "Receipt" tab to the expenses I added. When I click on "Add Receipt" in the expense, it gives me 4 options: Attach via Camera, Attach via Photo Album, Receipt Store, and Missing Receipt Declaration. None of these options allow me to select receipt images I have already added to the Receipts tab. Selecting Receipt Store gives me a message that says "You have no receipts."

What is the purpose of the receipts tab? How can I add those images to my expenses?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cguadron If you are using the camera icon from the bottom of the mobile app home screen, those images should be going into the Receipt Store. If not, then there is some other issue going on. What you can try as a work around is from the mobile app home screen press Expenses. From here you will see a plus + sign at the top right hand corner. Press this. You should see an option that says "Add Receipt". Press this, then take a picture of the receipt. That should put it in the Receipt Store for you to attach to an expense entry. 

If that doesn't work, then your last option is to take a picture of your receipt using your default camera app and save the photo to your phone's photo album. Then pull the receipt from there when you need to attach it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.