Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acknowledged74
New Member - Level 1

Attaching an authorisation email

Hi 

Hope everyone is well.

I'm trying to claim back expenses for the first time, but left it longer than 90 days. 

I've got a message - 'The Transaction is older than 90 days. Obtain an email approval from your manager, attached the approval as a supporting document and submit the claim'

Anyone know where I attached email, can't see for the life of me???

Appreciate the help.

Regards

Ash

--

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Acknowledged74 I've got good news and even better news. The good news first...there isn't an "attach email" option per se. So, you aren't missing anything regarding that. 🙂

The better news...what they want you to do is provide a digital copy of that email. I find using a screen capture tool works best. So, if you open the email, screenshot it, save it on your computer somewhere, you will then attach that image (like you would attaching an image of a receipt). To attach the image to the report and not to a line item, click the Receipts link on the expense report. Select Attach Receipt Images. Browse for the file, select it, then click Open. 

In case you are using our new user interface, you might see Manage Receipts. Click this then select Manage Attachments. You will see the option to upload a Receipt Level receipt. 

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
flojo
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem. Since I have exceeded the limit of an expense, I was asked to upload a manager approval. I cannot find where to upload this since if I upload an image simply as an receipt, the system does not recognize it as an approval and still asks for the approval.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flojo the system technically doesn't read attachments as receipts or approvals. It only recognizes if an image has been attached. Attachments are reviewed by the approvers. So, if you were told to attach an approval, attach it like you would a receipt. Use the Comment field to explain that the attachment is the approval from your manager. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.