cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BEvansNJ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Assistance with editing an Audit Rule

We have been pushing our way through building out our Sandbox site. Our company is new to Concur. As one of only two in the company that went through the advanced course, I am tasked with completing our UAT testing before we promote to Production and launch.

We have built an audit rule that's intended to ensure that any Internal Meals, Internal Meetings and Internal events require at least one attendee. Right now, the tests "fail" because when I create a report, the only attendee is the user that I am testing with and it's allowed to be submitted (vs a hard stop). What verbiage is needed to ensure that the expense types above require at least one attendee that's NOT the report owner?

Please see photo for how the rule is currently written:

Attendee Rule Fix.jpg

Please see below, as the UAT test script is written that I am trying to test:

When a level 2 rule is triggered the user gets a message and is not allowed to submit the report until it is fixed. Example: Staff Meal without Employee or Employee (Not using Concur) Attendee allocations

And here's what the expected result should be:

User will be shown a message that the Staff Meal requires at least one attendee that is not the submitter to be allocated a portion of the meal. The user will not be able to submit the report and require either adding attendees to the line item or altering the Expense type.

1 Solution
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @BEvansNJ ,

Please replace your audit rule conditions with below and test. It will work.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721021194048.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @BEvansNJ ,

Please replace your audit rule conditions with below and test. It will work.

PoojaKumatkar_0-1721021194048.png

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
BEvansNJ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good Morning Pooja, 

I can confirm that step worked as we intended. Thank you for the assistance.

- Brad