cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeeshanP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Assistance with Company billed statement posting to S4

We have currently implemented the CBS programme within our organization, i wanted to check if in the payment type of the card programme can we give the clearing account as your SAP Vendor account? Will this allow postings to hit your vendor account directly or are we required to first provide a suspense GL account within S4 and then manually clear it out to the vendor account? 

Also i was struggling to have posting flow to S4 and wanted some assistance on this: 

within the CTE Set up when we do the step by step instructions of getting data from concur, send acknowledgment and post i get error message as below screenshot. 

Are we required to maintain GL account code within the HRP and HRT account in S4? or is posting automatically flowing to S4 once approvals are done in Concur. Would really appreciate your assistance and solution on the below. 🙂  

zeeshanP_1-1717654920204.png

6 REPLIES 6
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @zeeshanP ! Could you please specify which connector are you using? Is it ICS?

For the further assistance, please provide the ReportID of the failed report via private messages.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

zeeshanP

HI @Andras thanks for your response, The connection is ICS. i shall try to get you the failed report ID. However would you be knowing the solution for the below query? 

i wanted to check if in the payment type of the card programme can we give the clearing account as your SAP Vendor account? Will this allow postings to hit your vendor account directly or are we required to first provide a suspense GL account within S4 and then manually clear it out to the vendor account? 

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @zeeshanP !

Please have a look at the ICS standard posting logic:

Andras_1-1718028551987.png

If I understand correctly you have CBCP payment type, meaning CBCP entries will always post to GL against the Clearing Account Code assigned to the Payment Type.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

zeeshanP

Thanks for your quick response, Within the CBS programme in the payment clearing account can we assign the vendor ID within SAP as a clearing account or will it have to be a GL account? 

zeeshanP_0-1718087843627.png

Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@zeeshanP it should be G/L account.

CBCP entries will always post to GL against the Clearing Account Code assigned to the Payment Type (unless a BADI is implemented) 
CBCP entries used for personal expenses are still going to post GL against the Clearing Account Code assigned to the Payment Type, however the debit line will post to AP against the Vendor Id in the employee record (Custom17)

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

zeeshanP

Thanks @Andras Apologies for the delayed response as i was away on leave. Thank you for the above suggestion :). I just had one more query it seems in the past we were able to assign vendor accounts as your clearing account payment type for the CBS programme. Currently we have one vendor (Bank who provide us the P-Card) and the requirement is to have all the transactions directly be posted to this vendor account in SAP. 

Thus having multiple programme for different countries within concur and assigning Vendor account (Different Bank Vendor accounts created for different countries within SAP) for clearing of the transactions. 

Example Singapore card programme - Vendor account 500000 in SAP. We assign this in the account for the singapore card programme within concur 

Journal posting example 

• DR Expense type (Expense GL account which user selects while submitting expenses) 
  • CR Singapore Bank Vendor account (500000)