cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JQuimby
Occasional Member - Level 2

Assign Employee to Pcard Program

Hi,  I have a question regarding Assigning Card programs for employees that is creating accounting issues in our ERP.

I understand that I need to assign new card holders to our PCard program or their card transactions will fall under a General Expense report. Typically I suspend the new card until they notify me that they need to make a purchase and I set reminders to watch for the transaction to come across in Concur and then assign the card to the PCard Program. However, because I can only assign after the transaction has occurred, this is what creates accounting issues in our ERP. Another example is when card holder has received a new card due to fraud and they do not tell me, these transactions fall into a GE again also creates accounting issues in our ERP.

In the future, will Concur make assigning to the PCard Program an automatic process before the transaction is posted? 

I do run the Unassigned Report and that does help, only to prevent the GE from being created, however, the transaction is already posted into Concur.

Thanks for insights you might have.

Julie

0 REPLIES 0