cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmerrey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Asked to leave a comment, but there is no comment box

I have multiple expenses where I'm being asked to leave a comment, but there is no comment box to do so. I have refreshed the browser, and even switched browsers, and cannot get the box to appear. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmerrey I've looked at your site and there was an oversight made in the setup. Someone made the Comment field required for the Entertainment - Client expense type, but then set the Comment field to Hidden. 

Your company's site admin will need to fix this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dlamont
Super User
Super User

kmerry,

Possibly you're working on a laptop or tablet that doesn't show the full screen - the Comment box is the last thing on the entry screen for each expense line.  Also note, you can only add comments on an unsubmitted report, so if the report is submitted you would either need to Recall it or have an approver send it back to you.  The Report Header also has a comment box, but same criteria, it must be an unsubmitted report.  If the report has processed for payment you can longer add comments.

Hope this helps!

DLamont
kmerrey

Thanks so much DLamont, but I'm working on a full screen and can see the bottom of the entry where the comment box typically shows up - it isn't there. This is also only happening on unsubmitted reports, including brand new entries where I haven't clicked "save entry" yet.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmerrey I've looked at your site and there was an oversight made in the setup. Someone made the Comment field required for the Entertainment - Client expense type, but then set the Comment field to Hidden. 

Your company's site admin will need to fix this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kmerrey

Thank you Kevin!