cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KDaniel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approver not available

An expense report has been submitted to the Approver but they are out on Mil duty and no delegates. Any way to get the report to a different Manager?

1 Solution
Solution
KDaniel

Thanks Kevin, not my report. A new manager has taken over for the employee whom submitted the report but it's is still in the past managers que. I'm a delegate to the past managers email and see these everyday "Expense Reports Awaiting Your Approval". Will continue to work other options and use the Help Desk. Thanks again for your help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sreeleshskumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

Being an admin can add a delegate to the approver and ask the set approver to approve the report. Else being a processor or an admin, add an additional approver by clicking on Send to approver, and add an adhoc approver.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KDaniel is this your expense report or someone else's? 

If it is your report, I recommend going back to one of your previously reimbursed reports. When you open the report you will see a Report Details or Details link. Click this link and select Audit Trail. This will show all the actions taken on the report. One of the last actions will be the final approval and it will show who did the approval. I would reach out to that person and have them and see if they can approve the report in question. 

Let me know if there is any issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KDaniel

Thanks Kevin, not my report. A new manager has taken over for the employee whom submitted the report but it's is still in the past managers que. I'm a delegate to the past managers email and see these everyday "Expense Reports Awaiting Your Approval". Will continue to work other options and use the Help Desk. Thanks again for your help.