cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justin_smith2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approver change

I recently submitted last month's expense report, pending approval.  The approver sent it back stating that another team member is the approver.  Who is responsible for submitting a request to change approvers?  There was change in the facility accounting controllers (final approver.)  Do I initiate the request to update the approver name or how is this resolved?  Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justin_smith2 the person who sent it back could have technically approved and forwarded to the appropriate approver. However, since they did not, you will need to initiate the request for an approver change. You will not be able to change your approver, so your company's SAP Concur site administrator will need to do it. I have a name for you to contact. I'll send it here on the community in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justin_smith2 the person who sent it back could have technically approved and forwarded to the appropriate approver. However, since they did not, you will need to initiate the request for an approver change. You will not be able to change your approver, so your company's SAP Concur site administrator will need to do it. I have a name for you to contact. I'll send it here on the community in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Colemac08

I am having the same issue. What do I need to do?

jonmor
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. I have the same issue. Can you send me the details for SAP Concur site administrator? Thanks. Jon

CILAGAN

Hi Kevin. I have the same issue. Can you send me the details for SAP Concur site administrator? Thanks!

MahdiYazdi
New Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin. I have the same issue. Can you send me the details for SAP Concur site administrator? Thanks!

traterr
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin, I'm having the same issue. How could i resolve this? 

Ian-1970
New Member - Level 1

Kevin, I'm having the same issue, can you confirm our SAP admin.

csmaile97
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I'm having the same, my manager has recently left the buisness, but he is still named as the approver of my  expenses, how do I go about changing this?

Nicola-Cleaver
New Member - Level 2

Hi,

Could you please also send me the name of the administrator. My line manager is on holiday so need to get someone higher up to approve my request. 

Thanks 

Nicki 

gjww6b
New Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,  would you give me the contact so I can request to change the approver?  thanks

cal13
New Member - Level 1

My supervisor (approver) has left the company.  How do I send my expense report to a new approver?

bcrichardson

Hi @KevinD , I am having the same issue. Can you please send me the site administrator that I should contact? Thank you!

@bcrichardson sending you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SteveM54

Hi Kevin. I have the same issue. Can you send me the details for SAP Concur site administrator? Thanks, Steve

SteveM54

Kazu21
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin. I have the same issue. Can you send me the details for SAP Concur site administrator? Thanks. KAZU.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kazu21 I'm sending you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lwestfall
New Member - Level 1

I am a delegate and an approver on the same expense report - how do I change the approver to comply with the "Cannot approve your own expense" message ?

New Member - Level 1

Hi, Kevin! Would you please send it to me as well? I am running into the same issue. 

Thanks,

Isam Alshehabi

justin_smith2

Thanks for the help @KevinD