cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EKLEINLEIN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approver Not Seeing Receipt Tab at Line Level

Our Approvers are not seeing the Receipt tab on line items in an expense report, as they had been able to do in the past. Is there a setting that controls this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EKLEINLEIN so, without looking at the actual report, I believe what happened is the user attached the receipts to the report header not to the line items. That's why we don't see the receipt attached icon on each line item.

The user probably went to the Receipts link on the expense report and used the Attach Receipts option there, which attaches the receipts to the report as a whole, not to a line item. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EKLEINLEIN could you have an approver take a screenshot of this for me please? I'd like to see what they are seeing or I guess are not seeing. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EKLEINLEIN

EKLEINLEIN_0-1638307530265.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EKLEINLEIN is this an actual report that you think should have the Receipts tab? I'm asking because I don't see the icon that denotes a receipt is attached to any of the line items. When receipts are attached to a line item, you should see a blue circle with a checkmark. That might be why the tab isn't there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
EKLEINLEIN

Yes, sir. It is an actual report. The only way to see the receipts is to choose "View Receipts in current window"

EKLEINLEIN_0-1638310080907.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EKLEINLEIN so, without looking at the actual report, I believe what happened is the user attached the receipts to the report header not to the line items. That's why we don't see the receipt attached icon on each line item.

The user probably went to the Receipts link on the expense report and used the Attach Receipts option there, which attaches the receipts to the report as a whole, not to a line item. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
EKLEINLEIN

Thank you, Kevin. I'll address it with the User. 

I appreciate your feedback.

-Ellen

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EKLEINLEIN happy to help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey