cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgescuj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approved professional development/conference request form

My expense report was approved by my manager and then a concur representative asked me to provide approved professional development/conference request form. Where do I find that form? Also, the report now has RETURNED status (since the rep sent it to me), should I submit it again (once I find and fill out the form)?

Many thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@georgescuj Thank you for your post. This would be a company specific requirement. I will send you a Private Message of someone to contact within your company.

Thanks!

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @georgescuj 

The need for 'approved professional development/conference request form' is something likely listed in your company policy and indicated as a checkpoint for the team executing the compliance audit/ accounting review. I would suggest checking with your manager/ internal support team/ Concur administrator as this is specific to your organization.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@georgescuj Thank you for your post. This would be a company specific requirement. I will send you a Private Message of someone to contact within your company.

Thanks!

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator