elb1999
New Member - Level 1

Approved Reports

Where can I find the archive of all submitted and approved reports

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elb1999 you can find this information by going to Expense>Process Reports. On the Process reports screen, you can use the Create Query button. Here you will create conditions for Report>Approval Status Equals Approved. Then Insert a new condition, click the Or radio button then create a condition that is Report>Approval Status Equals Submitted and Pending Approval. You might want to create a third condition using the Or option again that is Report>Approval Status Equals Approved & In Accounting Review. This way you see reports that are submitted to managers and those that have been approved by managers, but not yet fully approved. 

I hope this helps.

P.S. I guess I should ask if you have ever created a query before on the Processor screen?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
elb1999
New Member - Level 1

No have I have not created a query before.  Is there a way to create a detailed report pulling from all of these approve reports that would give me the account codes where each transaction was charged?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@elb1999 unfortunately the only way to see the details you are looking for is after you close a batch, you use the download file link. This file, we refer to it as the extract file, is what will contain the approved reports and you should see the account codes too along with the entry details of each report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.