Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHAIKS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Approved, Holding Payment

Hello Team,

My expense is stuck at Approved, Holding Payment state.

Is there any thing pending from my side or it's a system issue / default status.

Regards, Imtiyaz

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHAIKS you should probably reach out to the payroll department. I've never had a report in Holding Payment status. I can only guess it might be something with your entered bank account information. I'm just guessing. If all else fails, reach out to your manager for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Since this specific to your company, I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator. They will know (or they are) the Expense Processor and you can find out if they are holding it for a question that you can help answer. Do you know who your Concur Administrator is? If not, I recommend asking your supervisor, Finance or IT and they can usually get you to the correct person/department. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHAIKS you should probably reach out to the payroll department. I've never had a report in Holding Payment status. I can only guess it might be something with your entered bank account information. I'm just guessing. If all else fails, reach out to your manager for help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.