cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roykoelling
Occasional Member - Level 2

Approve and Forward

When an expense approver clicks on Approve and Forward as opposed to Forward, does the person that it is forwarded to have to approve the report or is it just sent to them for information purposes only?  Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@roykoelling the approve and forward function allows the person to approve the report then send it to the next approver for them to approve. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@roykoelling the approve and forward function allows the person to approve the report then send it to the next approver for them to approve. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
samkramb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi - We are trying to "approve and forward", but that button is no longer showing up...  Is this something in our settings or did this button get moved somewhere? Thanks

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@samkramb Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Are your users or managers no longer seeing the ability to approve and forward. I look at your configuration and you have it configurated to allow managers to add another approver to the list, but allow employee to add another approver to the list is not currently configured. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
samkramb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Okay great - where do I go to add that? I'm currently a processor/admin and with the manager as a delegate, if they are editing reports, they are unable to approve/forward.   I would like to ability to approve/forward.   Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you