cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpest
Occasional Member - Level 2

Approve an Expense Report

If we have expense reports that have been approved and in accounting review, how do we finish them for final approval so that we can pull an excel report with the general ledger numbers that we assigned under the Allocation Detail tab?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpest If you have the Expense Processor permission, click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. You should see an option that says Processor. From here select Process Reports. Click the Run Query button, then select Reports Ready for Processing. This will bring up all reports in the Approved & In Accounting Review status. Click each report to review it. With the report open, you will see an orange Approve button. Once you approve it, it goes into a batch. To view the batches, mouse over Administration in the upper right corner of SAP Concur, mouse over Company then select Tools from the menu. From the Tools screen, select Payment Manager. Here you will see your recently closed batches and the current open batches. You will see an option to close now. Once closed, you will see a download file link. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kpest If you have the Expense Processor permission, click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. You should see an option that says Processor. From here select Process Reports. Click the Run Query button, then select Reports Ready for Processing. This will bring up all reports in the Approved & In Accounting Review status. Click each report to review it. With the report open, you will see an orange Approve button. Once you approve it, it goes into a batch. To view the batches, mouse over Administration in the upper right corner of SAP Concur, mouse over Company then select Tools from the menu. From the Tools screen, select Payment Manager. Here you will see your recently closed batches and the current open batches. You will see an option to close now. Once closed, you will see a download file link. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kpest

Thank you so much for the information!

kpest

Hi Kevin - where would I go to see who is the processor?  And would this be the place we would also change the processor?

kaskins
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I view the batches in Payment Manager?  It indicates that there are 11 batches, but I can't see them unless I export the file.  And, then I can't see the details in the batch.