cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanT
New Member - Level 1

Approval routing question

Hello,

I am on the standard version of Concur Expense and have a question about approval routing.

In our organization the managers in their respective business areas are responsible for review and approval of submitted claims and once approved we would like it to go to batch without Finance having to 'process'.  I do realize that it may be best practice to have an additional layer of approval but would like to know if there is any option to skip the processor step if we choose to do so. 

Quick query in the forum showed that the Standard version has 5 options only, would the ability to skip Process be available in another version?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DanT skipping the processor is possible. I would reach out to your SAP Concur Activation coach and ask them. They can explain how this can be accomplished in our Standard version. :-).

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

Yes this is possible and you can do in workflow, for that you have to create the workflow rule and action in workflow. this can be done easily.