cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WendiStimson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval Time

Please advise. I have submitted my first expense through Concur and it is currently showing as  "submitted and pending Concur audit and review".  It's been 6 days with no change in status, how long does the approval normally take ? Thanks !

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WendiStimson the amount of time to finish the Concur Audit review varies from month to month. It is what we call a rolling month average, so there isn't a specific set time frame the audit will complete. I do know our Audit Team has seen a large uptick in submitted reports, so their turnaround time has been a little longer than normal lately. If you have a large amount of out of pocket expenses and are worried about getting reimbursed, you can reach out to your Finance team and see if they can push the report through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WendiStimson the amount of time to finish the Concur Audit review varies from month to month. It is what we call a rolling month average, so there isn't a specific set time frame the audit will complete. I do know our Audit Team has seen a large uptick in submitted reports, so their turnaround time has been a little longer than normal lately. If you have a large amount of out of pocket expenses and are worried about getting reimbursed, you can reach out to your Finance team and see if they can push the report through. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vgandiar
New Member - Level 1

I made a mistake fillingout the expenses and my manager rejected it. I corrected it and I sent it to approval again. The issue now is that my manager haven´t received the approval again. I resent the report twice and he doesn´t get any email. Should I do anything else what for my manager be able to approve it ? Is it normal that he still can not approve it after 4 days? Thanks