cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
critchey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval Time Expired

I submitted an expense that was declined earlier in the year due to COVID-19 restrictions.

I resubmitted the expense but got a reason, "Approval time expired and was returned to sender "

Why would this restriction exists with these COVID-19 times?!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@critchey without seeing the expense report in question and not having looked in your site, the best answer I can give is this restriction was imposed by your company. So, to get the issue resolved and to know exactly what your company policy is regarding COVID-19 restrictions, you'll have to reach out to someone at your company. 

I would suggest reaching out to the person who is supposed to approve your expense reports and see if they can help. 

From your explanation, it sounds like the dates of the expenses you are trying to submit are too old and that your company has a rule in place prevention submission of expenses older than a certain number of days. 

This issue can only be resolved by someone at your company, unfortunately since it is a custom rule specific to your organization.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.