cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynch297
New Member - Level 1

Approval Reports - Sorting Dates

This is less of a question for the entire community but more of a suggestion for the designers.  When approving many reports coming in at different times of the month, I have to meet certain processing deadlines for each month's reports based on CHARGE DATES.  The problem I'm running into is that in my approval report queue, I can sort by report date (when a report was created) and submission date (when it was actually sent on for approval.)

Lynch297_1-1664385344849.png

What I need is a way to see either the travel date or the expense date found in the header as some people may submit late reports for a previous month but it looks in my queue as if it were for the current month.  When you have 50-60 reports coming in at a time, there is no way for me to open each report and review the header date or sort through every line item included within the report, in order to find those few which contain certain dates in order to keep their cards from being cut off by my institution.

I need a better way of seeing charge dates contained within the reports at a glance.  Even if you just added a field in the header that said "Reconciliation Month" and used that as a way of sorting information, it would help.

0 REPLIES 0