cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelenFosterBA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval Flow

I am trying to submit an expenses claim.

I have attached my receipts etc.

The claim is for £1063.95 and I can see this needs to go to 3 different approvers however when I try to submit, the response I am getting is THIS REPORT CANNOT BE SENT TO THE NEXT APPROVER BECAUSE THE SELECTED APPROVER IS NO LONG AUTHROIZED 

TO APPROVE REPORTS.  SELECT ANOTHER APPROVER OR CONTACT YOUR EXPENSE ADMINISTRATOR FOR ASSISTANCE.

I dont know how to contact my expense administrator.

I really need some help

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HelenFosterBA I'm sending you a private message with a list of contact names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mgutierrez10
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @HelenFosterBA 

We are having the same issue. We opened a case to SAP and we are waiting for a solution.

In our case, we are uploading the employees from Workday to Concur through the API. And it seems that, because we are using the PUT method, every night when we update the employees, we first GET the permissions that the users have, and them we PUT them back. When we GET the permisions, the approvers lose their roles for less than 1 second, but if the system detects that there is an expense report pending approval, and his approver has lose the permissions, it sends back to the employee automatically with that same error you are mentioning.

Do you know if your company is in the same situation?

@KevinD any advise?

Thank you!!

@mgutierrez10 unfortunately when it comes to importing your users and permissions from an outside software, I won't be of much help. I don't feel comfortable providing a possible solution without it being tested or me knowing for sure it would work.

I think you are just going to have to wait until you hear back from our Support team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.